Abstracts should be submitted online in Turkish or English by using the abstracts system. Abstracts submitted by e-mail and post instead of using the system will not be accepted. It is required to pay attention to typographical mistakes because the abstracts submitted
All abstracts to be presented at the Congress should be capable of contributing to scientific developments and literature in the field of Dentistry and should contain a concluding message. The abstracts should contain the name, surname and institution information of all authors. One “responsible author” should be mentioned in each abstract, e-mail and contact information should be written. The preferred form of presentation (oral/Poster) must be indicated during the submission of the abstract. The evaluation board has the right to change the form of the abstract.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstracts prepared in accordance with the rules should be uploaded to the system from the online submission page until 20.08.2021. Abstracts sent after this date will not be accepted. Acceptance letters will be sent by e-mail to the responsible authors of the oral and poster abstracts deemed worthy of presentation. The presenters of the accepted papers must register to the Congress until 01.09.2021. The abstracts of responsible authors who have not registered until this date will not be included in the programme booklet.
Abstract Writing Rules
- Abstracts will be collected through the online journal summary system.
- The entries are required to be prepared in Turkish and English, and to follow the rules of writing.
- A person can take part as a presenter in up to 2 abstract, 1 verbal and 1 poster or 2 posters.
- Academic titles should not be used in author names. Only the first letter of the author's name and last name should be capitalized.
- Abstracts should be prepared for the purpose, method, findings and conclusion. In case reports, the ranking should be objective, case report and conclusion.
- The entire summary should not exceed 300 words, except for the title and author names. The title should contain up to 10 words. The title should be in the style that describes the content of the work.
- No tables, figures, graphics or pictures are used in the abstracts.
- The posters should be prepared in 70 cm (width) X 90 cm (height) dimensions
- The posters should be prepared with adequate font to be legible from 1 m distance.
- The posters will be published as a e-poster on poster abstract area during the congress. Participants will also able to view it on the online platform.
The statement summary that does not comply with any of these articles will be excluded from evaluation regardless of its content.
- If you are going to use the online notification module for the first time, register with the system using the “New User” link.
- If you have previously logged in to the EDAD2021 online registration system, you can log in to the online statement summary submission system using the same username and password.
- After registration, the comments on the page will help you. Read the messages and explanations carefully.
- Since abstracts sent over the Internet will be printed in the same way, typographical errors should be considered.
- Keep the confirmation messages to your e-mail address after sending the summary.
- You can follow the entire evaluation process for your notice via email and your password through the system.
Evaluation of Abstracts
The evaluation will be carried out by the Evaluation Committee by keeping the first/last name and institutions of the researchers confidential over the internet. In order for the abstracts to be considered, at least one of the researchers must have completed the Congressional registration process. The Scientific Board has the right to change and make decisions about the proceedings as verbal or poster presentation. The result of the evaluation will be sent to all holders of the abstracts as a final letter and we strongly advise that the holders of the abstracts should pay attention to the final decision on how their presentations will be made.
Certificate of Participation
It will be given during the Congress. In order to obtain a certificate, the applicant must submit his / her abstract in person at the date and time specified in the program.
For any questions regarding the abstracts of the papers email@example.com you can send your questions to the address.